Masturbation Facts that you might not know
We’re worldly, aren’t we? Sure, but do we know everything there is to know about masturbation? Do we even talk about it with our sexual partners? For some yes and for some no…so here we go, let’s talk about masturbation.
- Both humans and animals masturbate. Makes sense doesn’t it? It feels good, so why not.
- Physicians purposely created Kellogg’s Corn Flakes and graham crackers to be as bland as possible because they believed such food would curb the desire to masturbate. All I can say is WOW!
- Some people practice “edging” during masturbation. This is when they masturbate until they nearly climax and then stop to reduce excitement and then begin again, sometimes multiple times to achieve a stronger orgasm. Practice makes perfect!
- The prevalence of circumcision in the United States today is because the medical community in the past believed that circumcision would help curtail masturbation.
- Ironically, those who have the most sex tend to masturbate more. Those who have chronically low levels of sex report lower levels of masturbation and decreased levels of desire. Probably some correlation here 🙂
- While kegels (pelvic floor exercises) help tone the vagina, masturbating also helps keep the pelvic floor strong and healthy. More reasons to love masturbation!
- Masturbation can help relieve menstrual cramps. Never heard this is health class!
- Masturbating can improve sperm quality by emptying the penis of old sperm.
- The makeup of semen is different depending on whether a man masturbates or has intercourse. Brain teaser?
- Physicians of the early 20th century treated hysteria in women by manually stimulating their genitalia to create “hysterical paroxysms.” This ultimately led to the first vibrators, which were originally steam powered. Can you imagine?!
Quick Sex Toy Picks
Torex has a wide base flared out for safety and easy positioning, the Torex sits comfortably in the anal canal, directing one of ten available patterns of steady, pulsating and escalating vibration to sweet spots. One simple push button at the bottom of a Rocks-Off signature RO-120mm bullet activates and varies available vibe rhythms.
This g spot toy is made from body-safe, non-porous silicone and ABS plastics and is best used with a water-based lubricant to protect the surface of the toy. The Deluxe Curve offers a waterproof design as well as 6 vibration settings which can be explored with the click of a button, along with a separate on/off button. This toy is designed to curve around your body smoothly for a perfect fit, and offers a little more girth than the other Bswish toys. To clean after play; simply clean with soap and warm water and air or towel dry.
The Bfit Classic includes single and dual body- safe silicone harnesses, along with two petit interchangeable silky-smooth silicone love balls
Find the routine that works best for you by using either the single 24g weighted silicone ball, or combine both balls for a total of 48g. You’ll enjoy silky body-safe silicone love balls and soft, flexible body-safe silicone harnesses.
The Bfit Classic Kegel Exerciser is waterproof and perfect for the bath or shower. Cleanup is a breeze, simply use soap and warm water and air or towel dry. Best used with a quality water-based lubricant to protect the smooth surface.
Just really simple to use. We love the fact that balls and string are entirely coated in silicone. These balls are a nice weight and help give you focus on your kegel work out.
Hope you found this interesting…could this be a conversation starter while catching up online? Share your little known facts about masturbation in the comments below. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. Check in weekly for a new blog post. Request to join our Facebook Group. If you are interested in more information or have more questions you can always Ask Pam. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for instructional videos.
- Discover: The Top Sex Toys for 2021
ArticleThe kink scene is more popular than ever, and the options out there are endless. No matter what your gender, age, or sexual identity, in 2021, the sex toy industry is booming, and everyone’s looking for a little bit of fun to distract us from those COVID blues. Whether you’re single and looking for a […]
- Time to Focus on Making Memories
ArticleTime to Celebrate! It’s time to celebrate! Things have opened up, and we’re slowly coming out of our homes and getting back to normal. But, are we? I don’t know about you, but some of our default “going out” plans have sort of slipped away, and the idea of “date night” seems to lack the […]
- Top 3 things you can do every day to bring the heat to your relationship
ArticleNow that restrictions are lessening and life begins to look a little more normal, it’s time to check in with your partner. Have you been dating? Have you tried new things together? This month, we’re going to give tips on how to reconnect and spice up your long-term relationship to keep the magic going or […]