What are your sex resolutions for 2020?
How’s your sex life?
When we sent out our survey last year, many of you commented that your sex life was not as good as you’d like it to be. It doesn’t have to be that way if you take the time to reflect on what works, what doesn’t work and do something about it. Life is too short not to enjoy pleasure no matter your life’s situation. So this year, take some time to write down some sex goals for 2020 and make sure you check the boxes throughout the year. Here are some interesting suggestions to get you started:
- Learn more about yourself. Explore your body and desires using masturbation, read erotica and watching porn, try a sex toy
- Get out of the bedroom. Try a different location to change up your routine
- Act out a fantasy. Perhaps you have a role play in mind or a costume you’ve always wanted to wear. Don’t wait for Halloween! Do it now!
- Be more open with your partner about your desires. Communication can make a huge difference when it comes to your sex life
- Add a sexy spin to your daily activity. Perhaps one of your resolutions is to practice yoga in the morning. Why not make it a naked yoga session?
Please follow us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. Check in weekly for a new blog post. Request to join our Facebook Group. If you are interested in more information or have more questions you can always Ask Pam. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for instructional videos.
- Discover: The Top Sex Toys for 2021
ArticleThe kink scene is more popular than ever, and the options out there are endless. No matter what your gender, age, or sexual identity, in 2021, the sex toy industry is booming, and everyone’s looking for a little bit of fun to distract us from those COVID blues. Whether you’re single and looking for a […]
- Time to Focus on Making Memories
ArticleTime to Celebrate! It’s time to celebrate! Things have opened up, and we’re slowly coming out of our homes and getting back to normal. But, are we? I don’t know about you, but some of our default “going out” plans have sort of slipped away, and the idea of “date night” seems to lack the […]
- Top 3 things you can do every day to bring the heat to your relationship
ArticleNow that restrictions are lessening and life begins to look a little more normal, it’s time to check in with your partner. Have you been dating? Have you tried new things together? This month, we’re going to give tips on how to reconnect and spice up your long-term relationship to keep the magic going or […]